Information on personal data
Pursuant to and for the effects of art. 13 and of the art. 14 of EU Regulation no. 679 / 2016 (hereinafter also only "GDPR") and the provisions of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 (hereinafter also only "Privacy Code") as applicable, we inform you that the processing of data users who consult and / or visit and / or register at the Styliafoe S.r.l. website (www.styliafoe.com, hereinafter also only the "Website") takes place in compliance with the regulations for the protection of personal data and confidentiality to which our activity is dutifully inspired, for the purposes and with the methods described below and will be better described in accordance with this Information.
This Information must be understood as an expression of the general criteria and practices for the protection of privacy that distinguish the methods by which personal data are collected, processed, stored and used.
The collection, processing and use of personal data provided by you by visiting and using the Website are carried out in compliance with the GDPR and the Privacy Code, for the purposes and with the methods indicated in this Information.
This information is easily accessible as it is accessible from the home page of the site, where personal data are collected. If necessary, in these collection points, further information may be provided in relation to the specific purposes for which the data will be used. This Disclosure, together with any additional information, is aimed at ensuring the protection of personal privacy of visitors and users of the Site.
1. OWNERSHIP OF PERSONAL DATA
"Owner" of personal data processed in the context of this Site is: i) the company Styliafoe S.r.l. based in Via F.Coletti, 38, Rome, 00191 (Italy), registered at the Rome Chamber of Commerce under n. 999596 P.I. / C.F. 15015641002 (hereinafter also only "Styliafoe")
2. TYPOLOGY OF DATA PROCESSED
The term "Personal Data" used in this Notice means, in accordance with Article 4 of the GDPR, any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person ("concerned"); an identifiable natural person can be identified, either directly or indirectly, with particular reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online ID or one or more characteristic elements of his physical identity, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social.
Your Personal Data which is processed is:
- personal and fiscal data;
- phone numbers;
- email addresses;
- data relating to the use of the Services (as defined below)
- data necessary to provide for commercial transactions in case of purchase of products through the Website.
Styliafoe will not in any way process its sensitive data for such purposes in particular meaning data concerning your state of health and, more generally, data concerning the particular categories of personal data referred to Article 9 of the GDPR.
Styliafoe will not process your Personal Data without your consent, if this is not permitted by applicable law.
3. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
The collection of your Personal Data may take place: (i) by registering on the Website; (ii) through the use of the Services made available by the Website; (iii) in the performance of the contractual obligations that derive from the purchase of products through the Website; (iv) through other methods that do not directly refer to the use of the Site (for example: by telephone contact, communication by third parties, etc.).
Most of the sections of the Website require registration to the Site itself, allowing access and consultation of the contents contained therein after identifying the visitor through the authentication credentials (user id and password). When registering on our Site and during the use of the Services on the Site (hereinafter the "Services"), you may need to complete some fields, some of which - suitably indicated - are required as a condition to use the Services, while others foresee the optional compilation by the user. In this case, failure to provide some of the personal data requested makes it impossible to complete the registration making it impossible for the visitor to access certain sections of the Site and for Styliafoe to respond to requests received.
4. PURPOSE AND METHOD OF TREATMENT OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Styliafoe treats your Personal Data collected for the following purposes:
- A) The provision of the Services;
- B) The management of purchase orders, packaging, delivery and shipment, returns management;
- C) Customer Care activities, such as, for example, the request for information on products and orders, delivery and delivery times;
The processing of your personal data is carried out using electronic, digital and telematic tools with logic strictly related to the aforementioned purposes and possibly in paper format and, in any case, in order to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the Personal Data.
5. COMMUNICATION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
Styliafoe may communicate its Personal Data to third parties - even outside the European Union - such as suppliers, shippers, logistics operators, business partners for the purposes indicated in points A), B), C) of paragraph 4 PURPOSE AND METHOD OF TREATMENT OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
6. SECURITY AND CONFIDENTIALITY
To guarantee the security and confidentiality of personal data collected online by Styliafoe, the latter will use systems for data protected, inter alia, by appropriate firewalls and passwords, in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR, the Privacy Code and in any case current and applicable, as well as the most advanced IT practices. Access to your Personal Data is permitted only to persons appointed as "Data Processors" and authorized who have an effective need to use such Personal Data and who have been instructed to process such data in a suitable manner, in compliance with the principles of security and confidentiality. Any violations of the GDPR and the Privacy Code by the persons in charge will be assessed on a disciplinary basis. Compliance with the codes and Styliafoeprocedures by personnel is subject to periodic check. Although it cannot entirely exclude the possibility of losses, fraudulent use or alteration of data, Styliafoe intends to prevent such unfavorable events.
7. STORAGE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The data will be processed only for the time necessary for the purposes listed in paragraph 4 PURPOSE AND METHOD OF TREATMENT OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA.
Below are the periods of use and storage of personal data with reference to the different purposes of processing:
- a) Personal Data for the purpose of providing the Services will be retained for a maximum period of 10 years from the last performance of the Services in their favor via the Site (for example: the forwarding of a purchase order), except the need arises for further conservation, to allow STYLIAFOE to defend its rights
- b) Personal Data processed for the fulfillment of legal obligations will be retained by STYLIAFOE within the limits established by law.
- c) Personal Data will be processed for the sending of commercial communications until the possible revocation of consent given for this purpose;
- d) Personal Data will be communicated to commercial partners for the sending of commercial communications until the possible revocation of consent given for this purpose;
e) Personal Data processed for profiling purposes will be retained for 12 months, subject to revocation of consent given for this purpose.
8. RIGHT OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
The subjects involved in the data collection can exercise all the rights recognized by the GDPR to articles 15-22 (available by clicking on the following link: http://www.garanteprivacy.it/web/guest/regolamentoue) and in particular the right to obtain the access to personal data and the following information in accordance with Article 15 of the GDPR:
- a) the purposes of the processing;
- b) the categories of personal data concerned;
- c) the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated, in particular if recipients of third countries or international organizations;
- d) where possible, the retention period of the personal data provided or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine this period;
- e) the existence of the right of the interested party to request the data controller to rectify or delete personal data or limit the processing of personal data concerning him or to oppose their treatment;
- f) the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- g) if the data are not collected from the data subject, all information available on their origin;
- h) the existence of an automated decision-making process, including the profiling referred to in Article 22 (1) and (4) and, at least in such cases, significant information on the logic used, and the importance and expected consequences of such processing for the interested party.
9. MODALITIES OF EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
As an interested party you can exercise your rights at any time by sending a request to: Styliafoe S.r.l. - Via Ardeatina, 2491 / edif. C1, Rome, 00134 (Italy) or by writing to the following address email@example.com to the Privacy Office notice or by contacting the following telephone numbers: (+39) 06 78 25 464 - Fax (+39) 06 78 25 463 No charge will be made to satisfy requests for intervention, unless it is a request that is not legally justified. Requests for cancellation of Personal Data will be subject to applicable legal, ethical or documentation constraints on STYLIAFOE.
PROHIBITION OF USE OF THE SITE BY MINORS
The Site is aimed at the use and consultation by adults. Any requests from minor subjects will not be considered. Styliafoe does not intentionally collect personal information about minors. In the event that information on minors were unintentionally registered, the Data Controller will delete them in a timely manner, at the request of users.
11. CHANGES TO THE INFORMATION
In the event that changes are made to this Notice, the amended version will be contained and available on the Website. We would ask you to do this periodically, especially if you provide personal data.